As the main tool of conveying, the chain plays a non-negligible role in machinery.
As the main tool of conveying, the chain plays a non-negligible role in machinery. Next, let's learn about the chain conveying method, the precautions when using and maintaining the conveying chain, and how to clean the conveying chain!
The operation modes of the conveyor chain include:
1. The way of carrying and conveying articles: chain plate and chain roller.
2. Way of running on the track: the chain plate slides on the track, the chain roller rolls on the track, and the chain attachment rolls on the track.
3. The meshing mode between the chain and the driving sprocket: the mesh of the chain plate and the sprocket teeth, and the meshing of the rollers and sprocket teeth.
When using and maintaining the conveyor chain, pay attention to the following issues:
1. When the conveyor chain is activated, first check whether the conveyor chain is operating normally and the tightness is normal.
2. Remember to close the chain brake before starting so as to stop the conveyor chain and prevent danger during startup. However, it should be noted that the chain brake must be released before work, otherwise the bearings will be damaged.
3. When the conveying chain rotates, care should be taken not to cause friction with the ground or other objects.
4. The conveying chain should be oiled in time and rust-proof paint should be applied in time. Once rusted, it should be replaced in time to improve work efficiency.
5. Regularly check and maintain the chain, and repair and find out the reason if the chain is broken or disconnected.
The conveyor chain is exposed to the air during use, so it is easy to accumulate dust, sand and grease. In order to prevent these dust and sand from damaging the conveyor chain, we need to clean the chain frequently to extend its service life and improve the working efficiency of the chain conveyor.
1. The conveyor chain should be cleaned immediately after long-term use in rainy and humid environments. When cleaning the chain, it can be removed or cleaned; however, if thorough cleaning is required, it is recommended to remove it for cleaning.
2. When cleaning, the conveyor chain can be soaked in the cleaning agent for a period of time, and then brushed section by section with a hair brush, especially the gap between the chain pieces. When cleaning sand and dirt, you can use warm soapy water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaners, especially rust removers are absolutely unusable, because these chemicals can easily cause damage to the conveyor chain. In severe cases, fractures can occur.
3. When wiping the conveying chain, pay attention to the use of a dry cloth; then immerse the conveying chain in 70-80 ° C lubricating oil, fill it with oil, and then install it.