Chain is a very important transmission structure in mechanical equipment, which affects the working performance and service life of the equipment.
Chain is a very important transmission structure in mechanical equipment, which affects the working performance and service life of the equipment. Today, let's take a closer look at how to check the chain accurately!
Visual inspection of the chain
1. Whether the inner and outer links are deformed, cracked or embroidered
2. Whether the pin is deformed, turned, or embroidered
3. Whether the roller is cracked, damaged or excessively worn
4. Whether the joint is loose or deformed
5. Is there any abnormal noise or abnormal vibration during operation?
6.Is the lubrication condition of the chain good?
Chain length accuracy should be measured according to the following requirements
1. Before measurement, the chain needs to be cleaned
2. Enclose the chain under test on the two sprockets. This is because the upper and lower sides of the chain under test should be supported.
3. When measuring, apply the specified measurement load on the chain to make the upper and lower chains tension
Reasons affecting chain transmission quality
1. Size of industrial transmission chain: It is better for the iron chain to be fully immersed in zinc solution at one time. If it is too long or too wide, it will cause the appearance of the zinc layer at the joint to be rough and thick. In addition, if the iron chain is too heavy, exceeding the load of the galvanizing equipment will make its work difficult.
2. Combination of dissimilar metals: For example, some industrial transmission chains are combinations of non-ferrous metals such as iron, copper, tin, lead, etc. During the hot dipping operation, the dissolution of non-ferrous metals will form a change in the zinc film. Another example is the combination of old and new iron chains. When pickling, new raw materials tend to be pickled too much.
3. Chain pollution: such as paint pollution, special grease pollution, etc. In this case, it is not easy to remove with ordinary alkaline degreasing solution. Special solvents must be used to eliminate it, or incineration or sandblasting must be used.
1. Master the actual temperature of the oven, and cannot make the chain run for a long time in the case of exceeding the normal use temperature.
2. The chain cannot be operated in a twisted environment.
3. The complicated operating environment and small turning radius can damage and deform the chain, so the rationality of its operation should be considered when designing.