The chain can be said to be an extremely important part in the process of industrial production; it is also an important conveyance tool in the production process.
The chain can be said to be an extremely important part in the process of industrial production; it is also an important conveyance tool in the production process. Today, let us understand the importance of the chain and the maintenance and maintenance of the chain!
The importance of chains
After years of development, today's chains are quite rich in variety. For example: the most widely used precision roller chains, sleeve chains or long-pitch roller chains for transmission, etc .; but in terms of their uses, the current chains are basically transmission chains and conveyor chains. And the material of the chain has also broken a lot, including corrosion-resistant stainless steel chain, powder metallurgy chain and so on. In addition, different types of chains can be used according to different working environments to maximize the production efficiency of various production industries.
Today, the manufacturing technology of chains is basically mature and can reflect the reliability of industrial chains. For example, compared with traditional belt drives, the transmission efficiency of industrial chains is higher and more accurate. The current chains are all manufactured by machines, advanced heat treatment technology, and finally stamped and formed. The biggest advantage is that the conveying effect can be performed perfectly even in harsh working environments. Therefore, the chain can be applied to the transportation industry, light textile industry, metallurgy and high precision instrument industry.
Maintenance and care of the chain
1. The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without skewing and swinging, and it is not allowed to rub the side surface of the sprocket teeth. If the deviation of the two wheels is too large, it will easily cause off-chain and accelerated wear. In addition, check and adjust the offset when replacing the sprocket.
2. The tightness of the chain should be appropriate. Too tight will increase the power consumption and the bearings will wear easily. If it is too loose, the chain will easily jump and off the chain.
3. The new chain is too long or stretched after use, making it difficult to adjust. If such a phenomenon occurs, you can remove the chain links depending on the situation, but it must be an even number, and the chain links should pass through the back of the chain, the locking plate is inserted outside, and the opening of the locking plate should face the opposite direction of rotation.
4. If the sprocket is severely worn, the new sprocket and new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. Remember: you can't just replace the new chain or new sprocket alone, otherwise it will cause poor meshing and accelerate the wear of the new chain or new sprocket.
5. The old chain cannot be mixed with part of the new chain, so it is easy to produce impact in the transmission and pull the chain off.
6. Remember to fill the chain with lubricating oil in time in order to improve working conditions and reduce chain wear.