The manufacture of chains can be described as the highlight of manufacturing, and the specific uses of different types of chains are also different.
The manufacture of chains can be described as the highlight of manufacturing, and the specific uses of different types of chains are also different. Next, I will introduce ten major types of chains for everyone.
1. Stainless steel chain: The material of this type of chain is stainless steel, which is suitable for use in the food industry and places susceptible to chemical and pharmaceutical erosion, and is suitable for high and low temperature occasions.
2. Nickel-plated chain, galvanized chain, chrome-plated chain: The surface of this type of chain parts is nickel-plated, zinc-plated, or chrome-plated. It is suitable for outdoor rain erosion, but it cannot prevent the corrosion of thick chemical liquids.
3. Self-lubricating chain: This type of chain has the characteristics of wear resistance, excellent corrosion resistance, maintenance-free, and long service life. It is widely used in places where the force is high, the wear resistance is required, and the maintenance cannot be performed frequently.
4, rubber chain: This type of chain is based on the A and B series of chains with U-shaped attachment plate, rubber on the attachment plate can increase wear capacity and reduce noise.
5. Sharp-tooth chain: This type of chain is widely used in the wood industry, such as the feeding, output, cutting, and conveying of wood.
6. O-ring ring chain: O-rings for sealing are installed between the inner and outer roller plates of the roller chain to prevent dust from entering and grease from flowing out of the hinge.
7. High-strength chain: This is a special roller chain, which has improved its tensile strength by 15-30% by improving the shape of the chain plate, thickening the chain plate, finely punched chain plate holes, and pin heat treatment. Good impact performance and fatigue performance.
8. Side-curved chain: This type of chain has large hinge gap and chain plate gap, and has greater flexibility, which is very suitable for bending transmission and conveying.
9. Escalator chain: This type of chain is generally used for escalators and moving walkways. Due to the long working time, high safety requirements and stable operation of the escalator, this step chain must reach the specified minimum ultimate tensile load.
10. Motorcycle chain: divided by the use definition and structure of the chain, there are two forms of roller chain and sleeve chain; divided from the parts used on motorcycles, there are two types of use inside the engine and outside the engine Most of the chains used in the engine are sleeve chain structures. The chains used outside the engine are drive chains used to drive the rear wheels, and most of them use roller chains.