The chain conveyor line can also be called a chain line. The chain conveying line is a device for conveying materials by using the chain as a traction and carrier. The chain can be conveyed by ordinary sleeve rollers […]
The chain conveyor line can also be called a chain line. The chain conveyor line is a device for conveying materials by using the chain as a traction and carrier. The chain can use ordinary sleeve roller conveyor chains, or other various special chains (such as accumulation chain, double-speed chain). The chain conveyor line mainly transports pallets, large turnover boxes, etc.
The chain conveyor line is a widely used line conveyor equipment. The chain conveyor line is a non-standard equipment. Customers can customize it according to their needs.
The chain conveyor line is on the load-bearing chain, and a higher load-bearing roller attachment is added between each link to load the goods. The chain uses rollers to slide along the track. Because the rollers on the chain are in rolling contact with the track, the frictional resistance is small, the power loss is low, and it can carry heavier loads. Its load capacity is related to the strength of the bracket, the size of the chain, and the size and material of the rollers. The material of the rollers is generally made of steel. However, in order to reduce noise, some wear-resistant engineering plastics are used.
The structure of the conveying chain is various and has a variety of accessories, which is easy to realize the accumulation and conveying. It can be used as an assembly line or as a storage and conveying material.
1. The chain production line is mainly composed of three parts: the conveyor, the chain and the power unit. The conveyor is the main part, the chain is the carrier, and the power unit is used to provide power for the equipment operation. Because the main body of the conveyor frame has to bear a large amount of cargo weight, steel is used as the main manufacturing material.
2. According to the requirements of the customer, the engineer will design a plan that matches the actual production conditions, products and other factors. After the plan is determined, the production department will arrange the materials required for production and arrange personnel to put them into production. Processing is required.
3. Assembly of the conveyor: In the entire production, the production of the conveyor must be completed first. The conveyor is the main component of the chain conveyor line. The worker cuts the steel, and then assembles it by welding according to the design drawing. When connecting the conveyor, pay attention to keeping all parts at the same level.
4. Equipment painting: After the assembly of the conveyor of the chain production line is completed by welding, the entire equipment must be painted, and the color can be selected according to the freedom. After the painting is completed, the equipment is "dried" to the ventilated place. .
5. Installation of power unit: The chain production line is generally used to transport heavy items. The power required for chain transmission is provided by the motor. The choice of motor can be specified by the customer. The power unit is installed on the high side of the conveyor.
6. Installation of the conveyor chain: After the power unit is installed, the chain for carrying goods must be installed on the conveyor. When installing the conveyor chain, pay attention to whether the connection between the chains is tight, so as to avoid disconnection during the operation of the equipment. At this point, a high-efficiency chain conveyor line has been completed. The production of the equipment also needs to be tested by engineers before leaving the factory to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.