At present, the functions that the conveyor chain for conveyors need to meet are: carrying conveyed articles, engaging with the driving sprocket, running on the support track, and abrasion and elongation of smaller chains.
At present, the functions that the conveyor chain for conveyors need to meet are: carrying conveyed articles, engaging with the driving sprocket, running on the support track, and abrasion and elongation of smaller chains. Today, I will introduce the conveyor chain in-depth for everyone!
Basic structure of the conveyor
1. Prime mover: The prime mover is the power source of the conveyor. Generally, AC motors are used, but sometimes a variable frequency motor is used as required.
2. Driving device: The motor is connected to the head shaft of the conveyor through the driving device. The functions usually to be realized are: speed reduction, mechanical speed regulation and safety protection.
3. Line body: The line body is the main body of the conveying equipment to directly complete the material conveying project. It mainly consists of conveying chain, accessories, sprocket, head shaft, tail shaft, track, bracket and other parts.
4. Tensioning device: The function of the tensioning device is mainly used to close the tail shaft.
5. Electric control device: The function of the electric control device is mainly used to control the driving device.
Way of conveying chain structure
1. The way of carrying and conveying articles: chain plate bearing; chain roller bearing.
2. The way of running on the track: the chain plate slides on the track; the chain roller rolls on the track; the chain attachment rolls on the track.
3. The meshing mode between the chain and the driving sprocket: the chain plate meshes with the sprocket teeth; the roller meshes with the sprocket teeth.
Four types of lubrication for conveying chains
1. Oil drip lubrication: use oil cup to drip oil through the oil pipe to the gap of the chain plate.
2. Oil pump pressure injection lubrication: The oil pump continuously supplies oil to the chain through the oil pipe, and the circulating oil can make the conveying chain lubricate and cool.
3. Man-made oil brushing: Use oil cans or oil brushes to transport the chain regularly to achieve the effect of lubrication.
4. Oil bath lubrication or splash lubrication: The sealed transmission case is used. If it is oil bath lubrication, a part of the conveyor chain and sprocket are immersed in oil. If splash lubrication is used, a larger diameter oil splashing plate is used to splash oil .
Xiaobian warm reminder: When the conveyor chain is in use, only where the speed is slow and oil cannot be supplied, can it be replaced with grease.