The chain is suitable for factory baking paint, metal coating, production and assembly lines, such as: painting equipment factory, spraying factory, electronics factory, electroplating factory, hardware factory, etc.
The chain is suitable for factory baking paint, metal coating, production and assembly lines, such as: painting equipment factory, spraying factory, electronics factory, electroplating factory, hardware factory, etc. Today, Xiaobian comes to popularize some knowledge about chains!
How to determine the model and specifications of the chain
1. Measure the pitch of the chain, that is, the distance between the two pins.
2. Measure the width of the inner section, which is related to the thickness of the sprocket.
3. The thickness of the chain plate can let you know whether the chain is reinforced.
4. Know the outer diameter of the rollers. After all, large rollers are used for some conveyor chains.
The main difference between gear and sprocket
1. The gear is an involute tooth profile, while the sprocket is a "three arc straight line" tooth profile.
2. The gear is driven by the teeth of the two gears meshing with each other, and the chain is realized by the chain between the two sprockets.
3. The gear can realize the transmission between parallel shafts and any staggered shafts, while the sprocket can only realize the transmission between parallel shafts.
4. The gear transmits more torque than the sprocket.
5. The machining accuracy and installation cost of the gear are higher than that of the sprocket.
6. The gear transmission is compact, and the sprocket can realize long-distance transmission.
Use and maintenance of the chain
1. When the chain is enabled, first check whether the chain is operating normally and the tightness of the saw chain is normal.
2. Remember to close the chain brake before starting, so as to stop the chain and prevent danger when starting; but you must loosen the chain brake before work, otherwise the bearings will be damaged.
3. When the chain rotates, be careful not to cause friction with the ground or other objects.
4, the chain should be timely oiled and coated with rust-proof paint, otherwise the chain should be replaced in time as soon as rust.
5. The chain should be inspected frequently. If the chain is broken or disconnected, repair it in time and find out the cause.
How to prevent chain wear and tear
1. In order to reduce its wear and tightness, we can choose a chain with better quality, which can improve the machining accuracy of the gear and the hardness of the working surface.
2. When installing the chain, it should be installed parallel to the chain axis and properly calibrated. This can effectively reduce the wear of the chain.
3. The screws can be changed from two to four, which will make the operation lighter and increase the safety of chain operation.